Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Nanny available from Feb 2017

re : Nanny available from Feb 2017           reply
21/12/2016 09:51 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Lisa, I live in Carbury and am looking for a kind and reliable child minder from February 2017. I have 2 boys that are both school going. I would need them minded between 2-6 Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and full days during Term time. If you are interested please PM. Thanks.

Nanny available from Feb 2017           reply
15/11/2016 12:35 - Kildare Childminders
My name is Lisa , im 27 from kilcock . I will be available the 3rd week of Feb for work , 4-5 day work week. Currently with a family in maynooth , but leaving the end of jan . Brilliant references on request. Im pediatric first aid trained , over 10yrs experience with children aged from 0-13yrs. Full clean driving licence and 100% insured by my insurance company to carry children in my car . I attend toddler groups,gymboree , musical classes,art classes etc with the little guy i mind. Please email me for more info itslisa@live.ie

03/02/2017 22:04 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Lisa, are you still available? Thanks

06/02/2017 16:37 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Lisa,
Are you still available? I´m looking for a childminder in Newbridge preferably in my own home. I´ve 2 kids in Gaelscoil Chilldara (6+8) that would need to be picked up from the school at 1.40 and 2.40. I have a 9 month old baby too. I´m looking for someone from 8am to 5pm Tues-Friday. Non-smoker essential. Must have first aid training, be garda vetted and have own car. Start 1 March. If you are interested please message me.
Thanks,
Martha.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;