Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Nanny/childminder required Borris area

Nanny/childminder required Borris area           reply
11/05/2022 22:05 - Carlow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello
I´m looking for someone to look after my almost 1year old once i retuen to work. My plan is to work 4 mornings a week but that means probably start at 8am until perhaps 2.30pm maybe 3pm. I have a 5 year old son starting primary school in September so he would need to be dropped to school (its a short walk) and maybe collected depending on finish time. We live in the village of Borris and so a short walk to the playground and nice village walks. We have a garden so lots to entertain my little girl! Would love to have someone come to the house to mind but would consider minders home if needs be.
Many thanks, muireann

re : Nanny/childminder required Borris area           reply
16/07/2022 01:24 - Carlow Childminders
Hi my name is Christine I am interested in your advert for a childminder, my number is 0871709065 .. I am from borris if you are still looking for someone to mind your little ones please contact me.. thanks a million , takecare christine

re : Nanny/childminder required Borris area           reply
16/07/2022 01:24 - Carlow Childminders
Hi my name is Christine I am interested in your advert for a childminder, my number is 0871709065 .. I am from borris if you are still looking for someone to mind your little ones please contact me.. thanks a million , takecare christine

discussion forum terms & conditions

;