Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Nanny/childminder required Dublin 15 - full time

Nanny/childminder required Dublin 15 - full time           reply
06/08/2014 22:57 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Required: Full time nanny/childminder with experience required Dublin 15. Start late August/early Sept, live out.

Hi, we are looking for a warm, friendly and reliable nanny/childminder to mind our three young children in our home. We are a friendly and easy going household and we live in Roselawn near Castleknock/Blanchardstown village area in Dublin 15. We have a girl aged 6 and two boys aged 4 and 2. This is a full time role and the hours are from 8am – 6pm Monday – Friday. Duties include dropping and collecting from school (5 mins walk) and looking after the youngest while the 2 are in school, preparing light meals, making the children´s dinner two evenings a week, keeping the house tidy, helping with homework, playing with the children. We´re happy for the childminder to take children for walks, to the library, playground, feed ducks etc as children are used to going out and about. Driving is not required.

Can you please reply with outlining your experience and salary expectations?

Thank you, Jola

re : Nanny/childminder required Dublin 15 - full time           reply
07/08/2014 14:36 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Tango.
My name is Una Leonard. I am from Athboy,co meath and I will be moving to trim shortly. I would be interested in minding your children. I have experience in minding children, I have a 4 yr old nephew that i have minded 2-3 days a week since he was a small baby, I have also minded children in the local area evenings and weekends when i was in college. I am currently helping out my Aunt and minding her grandchildren aged 4 yr and 15 months while there parents are on holiday and i love it so much. I don´t have Garda vetting but i will apply for it, I have a full clean drivers licence and my own car. I am just finished college with a business degree and I am a qualified chef. I love baking and cooking and i really enjoy any type of sports, I am fun reliable and energetic.
I dont mind commuting to work where ever it may be as long as i am working for the right people :)
Please don´t hesitate to ask any question.
Una Leonard

discussion forum terms & conditions

;