Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Nanny required. Cabinteely Village

re : Nanny required. Cabinteely Village           reply
24/03/2014 16:39 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Marie I am a mature childminder with 16 years experience.I have worked with a family in Donnybrook for 13 years minding the 4 children from birth onwards.I have been working for a family in Dalkey the childrens ages are 5,3,and the baby is now 6 and half months old on a part time basis , the family have asked me to stay on but I am only looking for 5 days part time or 3 days full time .My duties were collecting children from school organising childrens clothes and toys,giving them a lunch,taking them to the park,painting,colouring,doing jigsaws and interacting with the children .When Mum wasn´t feeding baby herself I took her for a walk ,played with her on the playmat and of course change her when needed .I am still in contact with the family as I babysit for them.I have excellent referances I also don´t live far from you hope this helps please pm me or you can ring me on 0860639709 thank you for your time regards Marie

27/03/2014 13:51 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, my name is Stephanie and I am a mother of two boys, 2yr old and 7 month old. We live in the Dun Laoghaire area and we would be available to look after your son but we would only be able to do this from our own home. Would this be of any interest to you?
We have two dogs (they are kept outdoors when the children are in the house) so we go out daily for a walk and we live across the road from a new playground so we are regular visitors there. We love to be active and believe in naps and eating healthily.
If you would like to contact me plese PM me and I can forward you my mobile number.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Stephanie

re... : Nanny required. Cabinteely Village           reply
18/03/2014 20:09 - Dublin South Childminders
Sorry, yes I meant Monday, Wednesday and Friday, only 3 days.

18/03/2014 18:57 - Dublin South Childminders
8 hours a day, 5days a week for 200 euro? Surely i hope you realise how unrealistic that is.

Nanny required. Cabinteely Village           reply
16/03/2014 09:39 - Dublin South Childminders
We are looking for a Mature, Responsible, caring, Loving, Active Childminder with childcare experience required to look after equally fun loving 5 month old baby boy in our own family home. (Cabinteely village) Childminder will be required to maintain a child centered structure to the daily routines.
Duties:
creative activities
Walks in the park
Light cleaning/tidying
Baby´s laundry
Childminder is required mon-fri 8.15 - 4.15 on a permanent basis.
Weekly pay:
€200 per week.
Requirements:
Previous childcare Experience Appropriate references essential
Fluent Spanish or English
Non-Smoker
Garda Vetting preferable
Contact Mrs Ellis at munozdee@tcd.ie for further details..

discussion forum terms & conditions

;