Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Nanny wanted 4 days Rathfarnham 9am to 3pm

re : Nanny wanted 4 days Rathfarnham 9am to 3pm           reply
27/03/2016 23:41 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello! My name is Gabriela. I am interested in this position. I have grown up with children and that allowed me to understand their needs. I have over 4 years experience working with children and I also have experience in minding toddlers. I am available to start immediately and I have Irish references. I would like to have more information about this position in order to make sure I meet the requirements and it is suitable for me. You can contact me on gabilima001@hotmail.com or 0838463212.
I look forward to hearing from you! Do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information.
Regards!

Nanny wanted 4 days Rathfarnham 9am to 3pm           reply
13/03/2016 15:07 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am looking for someone experienced to mind my two boys, a baby aged 9 months and a two year old toddler. I am returning to work mid April and want a minder who can come to our house. The hours are approximately 9-3 but somedays could be 9-2 and somedays 9-3.45. At the outset I am planning to go back on a 4 day week, taking Fridays off but after a few months I will return to 5 days. I am looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and caring person to mind my boys.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;