Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Nanny with lot of experience

re : Nanny with lot of experience           reply
18/07/2015 12:15 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi we are polish couple living in Swords in Drynam Hall. We are looking for childmminder for our 9 mth old son. there is a 7 years old girl as well that has to be drop to school during school time. i can offer u 3-6 working days per week, minimum 6 h per day. Working houers 6.30 till 12.30 mostly. for more information please contact me on my phone 0876092231 or email krasowskacicha@gmail.com

Nanny with lot of experience           reply
14/07/2015 18:22 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello,
My name is Lucy and i am from Czech republic. I am looking for a new job beginning of October. I have two cats so i am looking for a Live-Out. I just passed Pediatric First Aid training. I have done Fetac 5 Childcare. I study Child Psychology. I work as a full time Nanny and i am registered. I love my job. I have lot of experience with children. I have been working with children over than seven years in Ireland and never had any problem. I am flexible, hard working person and responsible. I have full Irish license with my own car. I love being part of child´s life. Every time when i leave family i hope the kids remember me as friend.
I dont have problem to send my CV.
Kind Regards.
Lucy

re : Nanny with lot of experience           reply
16/07/2015 09:31 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Lucy, we are Slovakian / irish couple with two lovely boys, 5.5 and 8 months looking for someone to mind the baby in our home and drop the 5.5 to school from September and then pick up after school and mind both till 17.30, when we arrive home.
I am trying to get 4.5 day week, so hopefully, the work would be 4 days start from 7.45 till 17.30 and 1 day from 7.45 till 13.00. Let me know if you interested to talk and to meet us.
Thank you.
Kate

discussion forum terms & conditions

;