Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Needed - Leixlip Childminder/aftershool from the end of August 2016

re : Needed - Leixlip Childminder/aftershool from the end of August 2016           reply
22/04/2016 14:47 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
I am available to mind your 2 boys if you are interested. I am very familiar with Scoil Ui Dhalaigh as I also have kids there. My boys finish at 2:30 but I would have no problem collecting one of your boys at 1:30, and then returning at 2:30 for next collection. I could give them a bite to eat when they get home and they could play or do a little homework before your collection, whatever suits you best. Let me know if you are interested. My rates for this would be €40 per day (€20 per child).
Thanks,

Needed - Leixlip Childminder/aftershool from the end of August 2016           reply
04/04/2016 19:12 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,
We are looking for a child-minder to mind our two children from the end of August.

Both children would need to be minded from 7.50am approx., with a drop-off to Scoil Ui Dhalaigh in Leixlip for 8.50am.
One would need to be collected at 1.30pm and the second at 2.30pm. (Times would vary if there are half-days etc)

The children would then need to be minded until 4.40pm approx. They would not need their homework done, but they will need a caring environment in which they could relax.

If there are other children in the setting, it is important to us that the child-minder would have a car that is fully equipped to take all children safely. A pet-free household would suit better.

This is a term-time job only. The children would be minded from the last week of August 2016 until the first week of June 2017. They would not need to be minded over any midterms, school-holidays etc.

If interested please contact me with your details and a phone number.
Thanks.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;