Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

New - Childminder living in Swords

re : New - Childminder living in Swords           reply
07/06/2014 18:22 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
We are looking for someone to work three days a week, preferably Tues-Thurs who will pick up our son from his school in Sutton Park (about 20-25min drive from our home in Malahide) at 2.45pm. We would be home at 6pm in the evening, so approximately 12 hours a week. It would be great if there was also flexibility during school holidays to work full days. If you are interested, please send me your CV. Can you confirm that you have a clean full drivers licence.
Kind Regards,
Siobhán

re : New - Childminder living in Swords           reply
09/06/2014 09:54 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Sarah, I am looking for a childminder 2 to 3 days a week and one evening every fortnight
I am living in malahide , if you are still available if you send me
Your number ill phone for a chat
Thanks jennifer

New - Childminder living in Swords           reply
29/05/2014 16:09 - Dublin North Childminders (Locality: Dublin North)
Hi, my name is Sarah. I am 28yrs old, married & from Dublin. I am new to the site and looking for Childminding/ Babysitting work. I have just completed a degree in Psychology and hope to go on to do a Masters in Developmental/ Child Psychology in 2015. I have experience minding children from newborns to teens and also teaching children´s dance & drama classes. I am Garda Vetted, friendly, hardworking and reliable. I have never used a site like this before and would welcome any advise or tips for finding families to work for. I am available all summer long during the day, evenings and weekends.
Look forward to chatting!
Sarah

discussion forum terms & conditions

;