Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Newbridge childminder avail jan 2015

re... : Newbridge childminder avail jan 2015           reply
14/12/2014 10:43 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Wendy I seen your looking for a childminder in January for your two girls, I am an experienced childminder with over 15 years experience. I live in newbridge and I am very flexible to work around what days suit you. What´s your number and I will give you a call. I can also send my references to your email if you would like.
Sincerely Christine

14/12/2014 10:42 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Wendy I seen your looking for a childminder in January for your two girls, I am an experienced childminder with over 15 years experience. I live in newbridge and I am very flexible to work around what days suit you. What´s your number and I will give you a call. I can also send my references to your email if you would like.
Sincerely Christine

02/01/2015 18:40 - Kildare Childminders

re : Newbridge childminder avail jan 2015           reply
03/01/2015 01:14 - Kildare Childminders
Hi I´m looking for a childminder for two days a week. Collecting one child from school at 1.40, the other two children will be dropped home at 3pm, I would need you to mind them in their own home until 5pm. Are you available and if so how much would this cost.

12/01/2015 19:03 - Kildare Childminders
Have a 2 year old girl who needs minding Thursdays and Fridays from 7:30am to 5:30pm. If this is something you might be interested in please send me your fees. Thanx

07/01/2015 19:33 - Kildare Childminders
Hi I have a 12 year old girl and 7 year old boy that attend Scoil Na Naomh Uilig Roseberry.They need to be picked up at 2.30 and minded till 5.30.If this would interest you please dont hesitate to reply with your fees please.

03/12/2014 11:51 - Kildare Childminders
Hi
I am looking for a childminder in Jan, I have two daughters in school but will need mornings drop off at 7am and brought to school and picked up and minded. I will need two days one week and three the next but that can change I need someone flexible?
is this something you would be interested in?

Newbridge childminder avail jan 2015           reply
01/12/2014 20:19 - Kildare Childminders
Hi
Mum with ten yrs experience in childminding, from babies to afterschool. 6 of those in a crèche . With first aid, Garda vetted and home insured . Also Certs in level 5 vetec childcare . I provide a home from home environment full of fun educational activities to aid children´s development . Working close with parents to ensure children are happy and settled. I have one or two spaces available in the new yr depends on days required? Full or part time places , please pm me for more details .
Looking forward to hearing from you
Regards
Sasha

discussion forum terms & conditions

;