Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Newbridge childminder for 3 older boys req for after school?

Newbridge childminder for 3 older boys req for after school?           reply
09/08/2014 18:51 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------

I have been at home for the past 10 years raring my 3 boys (twins 12 & 8 yr old). The twins start secondary school in sept and the third child is 2nd class finish @2.40 each day. I have been given the opportunity to go back to full time work and need weigh up whether be worth it. My 3 boys are my life and as twins hitting a crucial stage in life not sure if should hold off for another couple years.

My ideal solution is for someone to collect my youngest at 2.40 and mind in our home and then if weather awful collect older two but they can walk home. The hours would be until 6.15pm but twice a week it would involve dropping all three to either football or swimming all in close proximity to house. Ideally I want them to have what they are used too someone to give them a snack/dinner after school and make sure they do their homework. I live in Newbridge, Co. Kildare area. We live on the Green Road and the schools are Scoil Mhuire and the Patrician Secondary. Swimming is in the Curragh and football is Newbridge Town so all within close proximity.

I have to admit I haven´t even thought about arrangement for when boys off school.

So if anyone could assist and make this decision a little easier and let me know cost wise what I am looking at or if you are a childminder and maybe this sounds perfect please PM me.

Thanks

re : Newbridge childminder for 3 older boys req for after school?           reply
10/08/2014 13:57 - Kildare Childminders
Hi my name is Sarah I am 23 years of age and living in Maynooth, I hold a fetac level 5 cert in childcare and have 3 years experience working crèches both in Ireland and Australia. References also Available. I can be contacted on 0851832951 for any more information. I also have a car.
Many thanks
Sarah

re... : Newbridge childminder for 3 older boys req for after school?           reply
10/08/2014 23:32 - Kildare Childminders
Thank you for replying I am only looking into my options at the moment but I will get back in contact with you soon.
Regards

discussion forum terms & conditions

;