Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Newbridge minder required

Newbridge minder required           reply
31/07/2017 11:04 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for a kind, reliable and energetic child minder in Newbridge for our 2 year and 5 year old girls in our home 2/3 days per week. Monday Tuesday and Thursday 8am to 5/6pm approx. Our 5 year old has Type 1 Diabetes and her care so important and so we need a minder that will b able to meet her needs whilst minding and caring for both girls. She is very good with her diabetes and is learning herself too every day. Her care can be absolutely be learned however we need a minder to be very diligent and thorough at all times. Both girls are very happy girls and love doing fun activities. Please contact me asap if interested. We are a very fair and kind family and have great minders in the past who were like family. I want the minding in our home for the girls as they are so young. Must have great English. Great rates of pay for the right person and can be discussed.

re : Newbridge minder required           reply
06/08/2017 16:31 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I´m just enquiring about you´re childminding advert my name is Àine I have two years experience working in a crèche as a room leader working with kids ranging from 6 months to t five years of age I am first aid trained and Garda vete and also hold my level six childcare prationer qualification I still currently work in a crèche but looking to go to home minding look forward to hearing from you Àine.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;