Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Occasional Emergency Cover required Dunboyne

Occasional Emergency Cover required Dunboyne           reply
02/08/2010 11:13 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,

We have a 3 year old daughter starting creche at the end of August. We live in Millfarm, Dunboyne and are both working and don´t have family nearby to fall back on for occasional sickness. We are looking for a small panel of people who would be willing to mind our daughter, preferably in our own home, from approx 8am to 3pm if she is not up to creche (running a temperature etc.). We would pay €10 per hour.

re : Occasional Emergency Cover required Dunboyne           reply
12/08/2010 18:10 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Ciara and I am a mum of 4 kids (2 in primary 10 and 6yrs and 2 in secondary 12 and 14yrs) I have been minding kids part time for the last 8 years and have refs if required. I´m not sure exactly what you are looking for but if you want to give me a buzz please give me a ring on 086/3568559. I am available to mind kids 4 days a week( not available on a Tuesday) I charge 45 euro as a daily rate so maybe that might suit you more than a creche. I take kids when they are unwell also.I live in Millfarm which would be handy for you and have a sister in Dunboyne who also childminds and is a back up for me too !! Give me a call and we can discuss what might suit you best. I know how difficult it can be to get the right structure in place. Looking forward to hearing from you. Ciara Quinn

discussion forum terms & conditions