Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Occasional Overnight Childminder / babysitter required D6 Rathmines

Occasional Overnight Childminder / babysitter required D6 Rathmines           reply
06/10/2017 13:35 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am looking for someone to baby sit my 21 old month daughter overnight now and again.
I am a consultant paediatric surgeon working in Crumlin until end of December but am based in London.
I am renting a large one bedroom flat in Rathmines and would like to bring my daughter over for at least at week now and again.
I can organise a crèche during my working hours but will need someone to look after her overnight when I am on call just in case I get called in to the hospital (extremely rare event).
I envisage me sleeping in the living room with my daughter and the babysitter / nanny sleeping in the bedroom (clean sheets etc. on a large superkingsize bed) for the night. If I get called out to the hospital then at least the babysitter will be at home with my daughter.
Generally daughter sleeps through from 2200 to 0800 since she was less than 6 months!
I will go to work about 0700 and will take my daughter to the crèche.
Is this something you would consider? What would be your rates?
The requirement would be a week night and most probably Monday and sometimes Tuesday.
Regards
Mr Sim Lew-Gor
+447970666688
s.lewgor@btinternet.com

discussion forum terms & conditions

;