Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Occasional babysitter wanted in skerries

Occasional babysitter wanted in skerries           reply
15/02/2016 14:36 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
I´m looking for an occasional babysitter for my three children aged 5, 3 and 1 for odd weekend /evenings in skerries. Babysitting experience necessary and references pls . Carole

re : Occasional babysitter wanted in skerries           reply
25/02/2016 23:09 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Carole,
Just wondering if you are still looking for a babysitter? I am 18 and from skerries. I have experience minding children from the ages of 1 to 10.
email me at cassiemcgough7@live.com
Thanks, Cassandra.

26/06/2016 17:53 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi,
My name is Eileen O´Sullivan and I am just turning 21 years old. I am writing to you with regards to the childminding position.
I have lots of experience in minding children as I have not only babysat for 4 years but I give private language tuition to over 13 students (children) as I am a language student at University College Dubin (Irish, French, Italian and German) and lastly I have worked in over five summer schools in Ireland, the UK (including Cambridge University and Harrow) and France where I looked after children constantly for weeks upon end.
I live half way between Bray and Greystones and have access to transportation to and from the working location. I am a loving, fun, ,mature, energetic and hardworking person and I can assure you that if you were to consider me I would not let you down. My adoration for working with kids and my desire to please will prove to be of great assistance to you.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my email and I look forward to hearing from you.
Eileen O´Sullivan (fluent in English and Irish and almost French)

17/08/2016 14:48 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi there,
I am a qualified primary school teacher with over 7 years experience. I also have babysitting experience of children of various ages, from 4 months to 14 years old.
I look forward to hearing to hearing from you,
Collette
colletteweddingsinger@gmail.com

discussion forum terms & conditions

;