Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Occasional daytime childminder and or evening and weekend babysitter.

Occasional daytime childminder and or evening and weekend babysitter.           reply
26/06/2017 15:53 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I´m available for occasional/casual babysitting evenings and weekends and childminding during the day. I´m not looking for anything permanent at the moment rather a day or two here and there. PM me for my relevant experience and further details 😊 Dublin 13 & surrounding areas.
So I´m 24 years old, a Law graduate and have just completed my training to be a barrister (awaiting results!) I live in Howth. I have been babysitting now for the past 6/7 years and I absolutely love it! I´ve worked for about 6 families over those years who im still in contact with and do the odd night for which has been brilliant. I really enjoy being surrounded by kids, they´re great. I´m very passionate about the Irish language and I am fluent, completing all my schooling through Irish. I am a very creative person and enjoy arts and crafts with the children I mind. I have also been a a cinnire (camp supervisor) in a camp with 300+ kids ages 4 months-17 years in a Gaeltacht Summer Camp summer 2013 and I´ve been a part time childminder 3 days a week for the past 10 months for 3 kids ages 2-7 so I would class myself as very experienced with all ages! I am a non-smoker and have a full driving licence. If you have any questions I´d be happy to answer them.

re : Occasional daytime childminder and or evening and weekend babysitter.           reply
28/06/2017 12:27 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Tara,
I´m looking for a temporary minder for my daughter, Sophie (1) as my regular minder is taking holidays. Dates are 10 - 20 July inclusive. Long story, but I had applied for back up childcare via a service provided by my employer and was let down today. We live in Lanesborough (Finglas) and it would be from about 8am to 5pm weekdays for the 2 weeks. Can you let me know if this is of interest to you?
Many thanks
Jean

discussion forum terms & conditions

;