Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Offered Childminding

Offered Childminding           reply
12/10/2011 20:22 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Professional, Kind, Loving, Fun, Reliable, Flexible 45 year old Irish woman with lots of energy looking to care for your precious ones!! 19years experience (10 with the one family). Non smoker, full clean driving licence and own car. Excellent references. Firm believer in having childrens days filled with love, kindness and joy. I have always had a great relationship with both parents and children in my care. I am a mother to two teenagers and have been Garda Vetted.
Would love to meet you if you feel I have what your looking for.

re : Offered Childminding           reply
13/10/2011 09:49 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Meredith,
I am looking for a child minder in the Clane area for 2 girls aged 18m and 3yr. We will need a full time minder (Mon-Fri, 8.30 - 5.30) from mid Oct. Our preference would be to have the girls minded in their own home. Can you let me know where you are located?
Thanks,
Katelyn

re... : Offered Childminding           reply
13/10/2011 11:03 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Katelyn,
I am only up the road from you in Sallins. I have no problem minding girls in their own home if it can be flieible and you wouldnt mind me taking them out and some days spending a few hours in my home. You are more than welcome to obviously come to my home first to have a look at the space and see that it is a warm welcoming home for your girls. I totally understand that it is a huge step leaving your babies with someone else but I would like to put your mind at rest and assure you that the very best of care will be given to them.
I can meet up in Clane with you for an informal chat if you woulk like.
Hope to hear from you.
Thanks Katelyn
Donna Meredith

discussion forum terms & conditions