Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

PT Childminder required D5

PT Childminder required D5           reply
14/01/2015 10:46 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

We are looking for a part-time childminder to mind our 3 children (Ages 4.5, 3 and 9 months) preferably in our own home in Raheny. The hours we are looking for are 7.30am to 1pm for 3 weeks of the month and 7.30am to 6pm for the first week of the month.
The position will begin from the middle of March.
If you are interested please reply and I will contact you with more details.
Non-smokers only.

Thanks.

re : PT Childminder required D5           reply
16/01/2015 09:53 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi
How are you?
I may not be what you are looking for but I would like to put mysel forward for the Childminder you require. My name is Shauna, I am a 24 year old mother of a three year old boy. (So plenty of experience)
I have a FETAC Level 5 Healthcare Assistant certificate and 5 years experience working in a Nursing Home.
I have my own car with Tax, Insurance and Nct and a Full Irish Driving Licence.
I am living in Dublin 11 and travelling is no problem. If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.
Kind regards

re... : PT Childminder required D5           reply
16/01/2015 21:43 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Shauna,
Thank you for your interest. To give you a bit more info. The position is for a childminder to come to our house in Raheny for 7.30 in the morning and to mind our 3 kids until 1pm for 3 weeks of the month. The first week (first 5 business days of the calendar month) of the month is different though, I will be working full days so will need you to stay until 6pm.
We´ve a 4.5 year old boy who will be starting school next Sept and is in montessori in the afternoon so he will be with you until Sept at which stage you would have to do school drop offs but I´ll be able to pick him up (3 weeks of the month). Our second is a little girl and she will start montessori in Sept. Again she´ll need drop offs but also pick ups. And finally our baby is 7 months.
Would you still be interested?
Call me if you are my number is 087 6798750.
Marie

discussion forum terms & conditions

;