Part-Time Child Minder Required Ennis Rd Area
| Part-Time Child Minder Required Ennis Rd Area           |
18/12/2014 09:39 - Limerick City Childminders
I am looking for an experienced childminder in the Limerick City area. I need a kind, mature responsible person with a full drivers licence and a car to mind our 20 month old son Reuben.
I will be looking for him to be cared for for two days in the week, from 9am to approximately 3.30pm/4 pm, he can be dropped off and collected from your house, and as I am a primary school teacher myself I would not need for him to be minded during mid-terms and summer months. I would hope to find someone who could be flexible incase I need to swap a day of care form time to time.
Childminder Requirements / Questions:
1. What experience have you had as a parent and Childminder?
2. Can I have a reference from parents of other children that you have cared for?
3. Are you insured for Childminding?
4. Have you attended any courses in child development and First Aid?
5. How many other children are there in the house?
6. Does your car insurance cover minded children?
7. What are your charges for Childminding?
8. What is included in your charge? equipment, food etc
10. Are you a member of Childminding Ireland?
11. Are you and other adults in your home Garda Vetted?
12. What area in Limerick City are you based in?
13. Do you require payment on a weekly basis or would it be possible to pay monthly?
Please PM if you are interested or have any further questions or contact Damian on 0831208169 for a chat.