Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part Time ChildMinder for D6 - 1 boy

Part Time ChildMinder for D6 - 1 boy           reply
26/09/2016 09:29 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
5 year old needs loving childminder to collect him from school, feed him. play with him and love him - school and house all walking distance to Dublin 6 - light house keeping when time permits - some flexibilty required when school holidays arrive so perhaps full days then - we would love someone long term to be with our family

re : Part Time ChildMinder for D6 - 1 boy           reply
28/09/2016 12:02 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello my name is Ana .
All my educational achievements and my work experience have been related with the field of education.
I have Degree in social Worker, Master Degree in Art-Therapy and Monitor-Leisure and free time certification.
Since 2009 i have worked three years in a child Association as a staff supervisor and planing and implementatiton activities for the children. I have also work organizing and facilitating art-therapist individual and group classes for cancer patients and hospitalised children.
I have been living in Ireland for 16 month, 8 month working as an au pair with children from 5,7 and 9years old. And 8 month i was nanny, i looked after 3 children; one baby 7 month, one boy 3 years and a girl 5 year.
I have great people skills and I am very active and dynamism.
I could send my cv and references if you give me your email , i live in Rathmines area(Grove Park).
I would very much welcome a personal meeting with you to discuss your needs and my ability to meet them.
Thank you for your attention.
Sincerely,
Ana lara

re : Part Time ChildMinder for D6 - 1 boy           reply
26/09/2016 17:53 - Dublin South Childminders
My name is Anna, garda vetted, first aider, and fully qualified to mind children. If you are interested please PM me
Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;