Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part-Time Childminder Available in Tallaght and Surrounding Areas

re... : Part-Time Childminder Available in Tallaght and Surrounding Areas           reply
30/04/2016 11:25 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
I´m so sorry I thought you was looking for the job.
I´m really sorry.

re : Part-Time Childminder Available in Tallaght and Surrounding Areas           reply
05/05/2016 00:03 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi
I´m looking for a qualified childcare worker to mind my two boys full time with an immediate start. They are two boys aged 15 months and 2 1/2 years old. We live in Killiney and I would like to discuss the position further with you. From Tallaght it would take about 20 mins on the M50 to get to our home.
Looking forward to talking to you

re : Part-Time Childminder Available in Tallaght and Surrounding Areas           reply
29/04/2016 19:47 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello there,
I´m leaving my working and I´m looking for a nanny for my boss, the person need to have-some experiencie and driving license as well. They hours are from 14:30 to 18:30 every day. I can give more details of the job.
she is a very nice person.
let me know if someone is interested my contact me on my e-mail address. thyci67@yahoo.com

re... : Part-Time Childminder Available in Tallaght and Surrounding Areas           reply
28/04/2016 21:45 - Dublin South Childminders
Sorry email is leedooley4488@yahoo.com.

10/05/2016 12:15 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi
My name is Evelyn. We are looking for a minder for four afternoons a week to mind our two kids aged four and six. The job involves collecting them from school at 1.30 and minding them at home till 5.30 in Churchtown / Dundrum.
You would have to do homework, play dates, after school activities, trips to the park and play with them. Ideally we would like someone who drives, has good English and has good Irish references.
If you think you might be interested in this position could you please email me your cv.
Thank you.
Kind Regards
Evelyn

01/05/2016 09:36 - Dublin South Childminders
I am looking for a job, I was just saying that if you´re looking to broadcast to the board, you should post your own thread :)

28/04/2016 21:31 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Jill, Please email me at ledooley4488@yahoo.com to duiscuss further.
Many Thanks

30/04/2016 10:20 - Dublin South Childminders
This is my own topic of conversation, no one else will see it. You must start your own topic. I will email you for further informtation

Part-Time Childminder Available in Tallaght and Surrounding Areas           reply
28/04/2016 09:52 - Dublin South Childminders
I am a 28 year old Irish female with huge experience with Children of all ages. Have a genuine love and interest in children of all ages. I am currently steadily employed in a crèche and Montessori and do occasional babysitting for the families of the crèche. I am looking for a change and would love to do some Child-minding now. I have a BA degree in Nursing and am Garda Vetted.

Available for Part-time child-minding and Last Minute, Holiday care and Babysitting in your own home. Would need to give 1 week´s notice to work. Looking for immediate start.

Own transport with Full Clean Drivers Licence.
Non Smoking

Written references available on request.

Available in Tallaght, Churchtown, Rathfarnham and Surroundings areas.

28/04/2016 20:28 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, would you be available part time any days end of June,July & August. I work tuesdays, wednesdays and Thursdays and am looking for someone who can supervise our 13 and 11 year old some of the time. They are booked in locally for 3 weeks in summercamps which I would need them collected some of the time and possibly dropped off. There will be 4/5 weeks that they will require supervision on the Tue,Wed & Thurs. Please let me know your rates and availability and maybe we can discuss further and send me cv/refs. We live in Rathfarnham. I will also be looking into afterschool collection and supervision for my 11 year old in September for 2/3 afternoons a week(Tues,Wed & Thurs) Many thanks, Jill

05/05/2016 08:09 - Dublin South Childminders
Good Morning,
I am looking for a qualified childminder to mind my two boys 1 and 3.5 year in their own home in Ballinteer on a part time basis. If this is something you might be interested in please let me know.
Thanks
Andrea

01/05/2016 12:19 - Dublin South Childminders
I´m offer you my position

discussion forum terms & conditions

;