Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part Time Childminder Ballina Area

re... : Part Time Childminder Ballina Area           reply
24/06/2016 11:06 - Mayo Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Annette
Thanks for getting back to me. What part of the town are you based in? We are on the Killala Road, would that suit?
If you let me know your number I can give you a call to discuss same.
Thanks
Orla

re : Part Time Childminder Ballina Area           reply
24/06/2016 23:09 - Mayo Childminders
hi im from enniscrone and have 3 kids of my own , my kids are ages 17,14 and 11 they are the world to me so i know how important it is to get a good caring person to mind your child. I have looked after kids before i know how much time and care they need... if you would like to call me on 0873633301 to talk more if you are still looking for somebody.
Kind Regards
Michelle

24/06/2016 10:04 - Mayo Childminders
Hi my name is Annette Conroy. I live in Ballina town centre. I have a childcare qualification level 5 and currently finishing level 6. I have experience with different age group children with 10 years minging children position if it is still available. The only disadvantage is that i do not drive.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Kind Regards,
Annette Conroy.

Part Time Childminder Ballina Area           reply
26/05/2016 10:57 - Mayo Childminders
Hi
I am looking for a childer minder for a 2 year old, in his own house, for 2 days a week. 8:45am to 5:15pm approx.
If interested let me know.
Thanks
Orla

12/07/2016 15:28 - Mayo Childminders
Hello my name is Ciara Rouse. I am aware your ad has been up since May but I said I´ll give this a chance away! I am living just outside Ballina and have plenty experience of child minding and references can be available. I am 16 years old and I am a friendly,reliable,responsible girl who loves children. Please consider me if you have any child minding jobs in the near future or over the Summer as I would be very greatful to get the opportunity.
Thanks,
Ciara (0872047341)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;