Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part Time Childminder Required in Waterford City

re... : Part Time Childminder Required in Waterford City           reply
19/08/2015 22:41 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Breda
I am looking for someone to look after my 6 1/2 month old son when I return to work Monday 14th Sept. I would need someone for probably 3/4 day´s a week ... my day´s and hour´s vary ... either 7am - 4pm or 3pm to 7pm.
If you are interested in meeting for a coffee to discuss further my number is 0861999883
Thanks
Emma

Part Time Childminder Required in Waterford City           reply
20/07/2015 14:30 - Waterford Childminders
I am looking for a Childminder to mind two children aged 1 and 3 in the children´s own home. The days will be Wednesday and Thursday from 8a.m. to approximately 4/4:30p.m. An occasional evening may also be required.

re : Part Time Childminder Required in Waterford City           reply
22/07/2015 17:04 - Waterford Childminders
Hi my name is Breda Moran and I am a fully qualified and experienced childminder for the past 11 years. I have worked in all areas of Childcare including Montessori teacher, nanny and many Childcare centers. I am very experienced and comfortable with all ages. I have all relevant certificates including first aid, food and hygiene and anaphylaxis. I also have my full license with my own vehicle. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have or if you would like to meet up for a chat. Thanks. B

29/07/2015 13:46 - Waterford Childminders
Hi I am available for the month of August. I am a qualified level 8 Early Childhood Education and Care Montessori teacher. I live in the Waterford area on my summer term break from school. I have babysitting experience from the age of 16, experience in both crèches and primary school´s. I come from a big family with varies age groups with lots of experience. I can forward on my cv if you prefer to view it. I am available for an immediate start. Mairead Spillane contact number 0851682940 email sspillanemairead@gmail.com. looking forward to hearing from you soon :)

21/07/2015 08:13 - Waterford Childminders
Experienced in childminding, available for occasional babysitting or consistent days. I am available all days, weekends and weekdays. Overnights been done before, so available for that. Experience with children from 18mths to 11, light housework ok. Will send a photo and CV if required. Quite low rates, usually I let the family decide as everyone´s situation is different. 22, female. Unfortunately I do not drive, but am 100% ok with arranging my way to your home. Available inmediately. :)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;