Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part Time Childminder WANTED - Dublin 14/16

Part Time Childminder WANTED - Dublin 14/16           reply
08/05/2014 02:31 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for a highly experienced and reliable Childminder to look after our 4 month old and possibly our 3 year old from June 16th onwards for 5 hours per day 5 days per week and hours usually 9.30am -2.30. The 3 yeast old will attend Dundrum Naonra come Sept so we´d need someone to collect him at 12pm and mind him also until 2.30pm. Grace
reidygrace@yahoo.co.uk

Please contact me with information about your experience, qualifications, hourly charges for one and also for two ... and location in Dublin 14 or 16, thanks

re : Part Time Childminder WANTED - Dublin 14/16           reply
12/05/2014 14:46 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there my name is kim I am 27, I live in terenure with my husband and two boys aged 3 and the baby is four months.l am a qualified nanny with ten years experience minding children.l am looking to mindchildren along with my boys in either my home or yours they would be great company with being same age , and my 3 year old will also be starting preschool in september part time .if you are interested in your children spending time with my boys you can contact me with any other questions you may have..I charge 35e per day for1or2 children
Thankyou kim

re... : Part Time Childminder WANTED - Dublin 14/16           reply
12/05/2014 14:54 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Kim
What hours would your daily rate cover? Also does it include meals / snacks for the toddler?

12/05/2014 10:53 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Olwen
Could I call to see you today for a chat?

12/05/2014 15:39 - Dublin South Childminders
It would cover 9:30 till 2:30 and yes I could do snack I.e sandwich fruit yogurt crackers that kind of thing , if you are interested here is my email kim.josephine.kelly@gmail.com we could chat privately

08/05/2014 10:20 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there Grace,my name is Elaine and i have been minding children in my own home for some years now ilive in the woodstown area of knocklyon, i dont know whether this suits you, but if so you can PM me for a chat, i am fully Garda Vetted and have excellent refs.

12/05/2014 12:27 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, I,ve sent you a pm.
Brenda

09/05/2014 16:47 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Grace, I live in the Dublin 14 area and I have just completed my 4 year degree. I would love a child-minding job as I love children! I have been minding children for many different families since I was 15 years old and I am now 22. I have a lot of experience with very young children also. If you are interested let me know.
Thank you,
Olwen.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;