Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part-Time Childminder required Swords

re : Part-Time Childminder required Swords           reply
26/03/2015 11:46 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hey,
I just seen your post and would be interested here´s some information about me :)
I´ve been minding children for over 5 years now, my first family I was with for 3years minding two children 6months and 3years and my other family was for two and half years,twin boys aged 4 years. In 2008 I went to college and got a degree in "early childhood care and education detached level 5 and then went on I passed my level 6. During my time in college I worked part time in a crèche an then also minding my it´s family. I´m available to go to someone´s home or mind in my home if it suits and am available for full or part time work and school runs if needed.I´m currently in college two night a week doing my phd in paediatric. I grew up with my mam minding children so have been around them all my life. Although I am young I am an excellent childminder and very responsible. Any queries or questions please don´t hesitate to call me on 0857802849or pm me on this. Thanks a million, Niamh.

re... : Part-Time Childminder required Swords           reply
26/03/2015 21:51 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi
Job has been filled thank you

Part-Time Childminder required Swords           reply
02/03/2015 22:58 - Dublin North Childminders
Childminder required every Thursday and Friday afternoons and possibly every second Wednesday afternoons for a 2 year old and 6 month old. May also be a possibility for full days on Thursday and Friday for 6 month old in next few months.

re : Part-Time Childminder required Swords           reply
21/03/2015 22:17 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi.i reside in swords,main street.have 4 years experience of childminding.A non smoker..honest,kind,caring patient person.love interacting with children.They are my main priority when they are with me.references are available.
Sharon
contact no:0857027452

discussion forum terms & conditions

;