Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part Time childminder mornings only D24

re : Part Time childminder mornings only D24           reply
11/11/2015 13:19 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I live in Kilnamanagh I have a 2 year old girl and have fetac level 5 in health care.i was just wondering is this Mon t Fri 730-9-00only would you be looking for someone to mind your daughter during the holiday or after school?and would it be ok to bring my daughter with me thanks.im available asap

Part Time childminder mornings only D24           reply
11/11/2015 10:39 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,

I am looking for someone to do the morning school runs within the Kingswood Heights area of Tallaght - Arrive @ house for 7.30am help child get herself ready (she is 5.5 and can dress herself but sometimes requires minimal help)

Prepare light breakfast and bring child to school. Driving preffered but not essential.

Please PM on this to chat

Thanks
Carrie

re... : Part Time childminder mornings only D24           reply
16/11/2015 15:14 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi yes I would be interested in discussing further can you send me your number and we can arrange a meeting please.gina

re : Part Time childminder mornings only D24           reply
11/11/2015 13:29 - Dublin South Childminders
Hiya
Well basically I am looking for someone too call over at 7.30am so I can get out the door to work, I have an option of starting earlier and finishing earlier but the crèche she is in at the moment doesn’t start until 8am so I am a bit stuck. I just need ye to get her ready and over to school she is in St Kevins in Kilnamanagh & we are in Kingswood so not too far for travelling, I wouldn’t have a problem with your daughter being there at all.
Not sure if this would suit ye? If it does let me know and we can chat, and maybe meet up a few times just to let girls meet etc,
Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;