Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part Time childminder required in Carpenterstown, Castleknock or Navan Rd area

Part Time childminder required in Carpenterstown, Castleknock or Navan Rd area           reply
09/01/2017 15:07 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,

We are looking for a part time childminder for our 2 year old son to start as soon as possible. The hours are Wednesday 8.30 - 4.30, Thursday 8.30 to 1pm and Friday 8.30 to 1pm. He´s a happy little boy who loves to be around other children and loves to be outdoors.

Thanks,

Sarah

re : Part Time childminder required in Carpenterstown, Castleknock or Navan Rd area           reply
16/01/2017 12:33 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I am enquiring about the advert you have up for a childminder. I have over ten years experience working with children of all ages and abilities and currently mind a two year old girl full time while her sister is in school. I have obtained a FETAC level five in Health and Community Care with first aid training and hold a full clean drivers licence which enables me to do activities ect. We fill our days with educational activities and trips to parks and playgrounds if you have any queries please contact me on this number 0852433732. The little girl I mind at home would love the company I am based in the castleknock area Many thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;