Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part Time/flexible childminer required

re : Part Time/flexible childminer required           reply
19/07/2014 23:04 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I´m a 33 year old Irish mother of a beautiful two year old girl, I´m looking to mind other children in my home, I´m kind reliable trustworthy and great with children, plenty of indoor and outdoor play, limited places available at great rates and flexible times.I have my own car and a full clean drivers licence, I am living in kimmage( just past the Kcr and 5 mins from Terenure, I studied law in Portobello college, I enjoy arts and crafts and telling stories, dinners/snacks can also be included Please pm me for more details. References are available

good rates childminder           reply
08/07/2014 09:43 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi I´m a fully qualified childminder available full time till the end of sept thereafter part time. I have my fetac 6 in early child care and education. I am guarda vetted have first aid training and a full clean license. 1 st class references. Call 0851248565 got more info

Part Time/flexible childminer required           reply
07/07/2014 09:56 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello,

I am looking for a part time/flexible childminder to look after a 9 month old girl. Ideally I would love if there was someone nearby (I´m based in Clonskeagh) who already minds a few children in their own home, as I feel like she would benefit from interaction with other children.

I work for myself so I could guarantee a minimum 2 day week to start off with. Would love to hear from you if you would be interested in an arrangement like this.

Regards,
Laurie

discussion forum terms & conditions

;