Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part time, live out Childminder - Dublin 8

re... : Part time, live out Childminder - Dublin 8           reply
11/01/2016 10:57 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Martin, We would love to talk and thank you for getting in touch! Could you let me know your salary expectations? That would be the only area that would be of concern to me, as we have previously employed foreign students who were studying, and so I am worried our rate could be a little low for you....
Look forward to hearing back from you - Could you pop a repoly back to my e-mail as I tend to pick them up quicker that on here....sianmllewis@hotmail.com
Kind regards, Siân

Part time, live out Childminder - Dublin 8           reply
07/01/2016 11:03 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are a young, fun family based in Portobello, Dublin 8 who are looking for a part time, live out childminder. We have two school going children aged 6 and 8 years old who need minding in our home Monday to Friday, from 2pm until 5/6pm. (Approx 20 hours per week).

Good English and a full driving license (and ability to drive in Ireland) is essential along with a great sense of humor and a fun, lively personality. You must be able to plan activities and outings (even in the Irish weather!) and be flexible.

Start date Monday 1st February.

Please e-mail your CV to sianmllewis@hotmail.com and we will get back to you with further details.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;