Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part-time Childcare needed in Naas.

re : Part-time Childcare needed in Naas.           reply
08/01/2014 22:51 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am the mum of a 15 month old little girl and would be happy to help you out. I have my own car and can start anytime. I don´t mind any other children would be happy to look after the little one´s for you.

Part-time Childcare needed in Naas.           reply
07/01/2014 14:14 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I am a part-time working Mom of 2 boys. Ages 3 and 4. Both attend pre-school but one attends each day, my youngest attends 3 days each week. I work 3-4 days per week but am finding my childcare arrangements a bit more difficult to organise(Granny isn´t as young as she used to be!).
I would need someone´s help in collecting the boys from pre-school and entertaining them for 3 hours Mon & Wed on one week, and my 3 year old minded from 8.30 to 3 on that Tuesday and Thursday. (approx 18 hours)
The following week would work out at 6 hours Mon & Wed from 12.10-6pm then from 1.30 to 6 on Tuesday and Thursday. (approx 21 hours)

Preferably minding in my home on the Sallins Road and ideally if you have already another child that you are minding, or your own child/children.
We would provide dinners, lunches, snacks etc. But all enquiries should please advise your availability, your fee, your location in Naas, your phone number, if you have or mind other children, if you can mind in our house or yours, and if you can drive/have a car for pickups.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;

File Attachment Icon
mompic.jpg