-----------------------------------
Hi Niamh,
I just sent you a PM
Bernie

Part time Childminder Required Dublin 13           reply
02/09/2014 22:39 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi there,

I require a childminder for 1.5 days a week for my 6 month old baby girl from mid October.

The days are flexible, but would require 1 full day from 0845 - 1715 and 1230 to 1715.

If this is something you would be interested in, please contact me on 0868871437

Thank you,

Niamh

re : Part time Childminder Required Dublin 13           reply
09/09/2014 17:34 - Dublin North Childminders
heya i´m Nicole looking for a job in childcare. I am fully qualified in fetac level 5 in childcare with special needs, I am also qualified in fetac level 5 in occupational first aid and have attended a aistear workshop and a child protection awareness workshop, I have also got certificates for manual handling and I am completely garda vetted. If you have any questions you would like to ask please do not hesitate to ask and i would gladly answer them for you. my availability would be Mon-Fri

08/09/2014 21:04 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi my name is Siobhan Molloy and I´m a mam of six schoolgoing children and I live in Donaghmede.At the moment I look after a two year old little girl, however the mam is going on maternity leave soon so I´ll have lots of free time. I have lots of experience and excellent references.If you would like more information please call me at;0851599877 or you can email me at;siobhan-molloy@ hotmail.com.
Thank You
Siobhan

08/09/2014 20:59 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi my name is Siobhan Molloy and I´m a mam of six schoolgoing children and I live in Donaghmede.At the moment I look after a two year old little girl, however the mam is going on maternity leave soon so I´ll have lots of free time. I have lots of experience and excellent references.If you would like more information please call me at;0851599877 or you can email me at;siobhan-molloy@ hotmail.com.
Thank You
Siobhan

discussion forum terms & conditions

;