Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part time Childminder needed for two children in Newport area

Part time Childminder needed for two children in Newport area           reply
25/04/2013 15:40 - Tipperary Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello there
I am looking for a part time child minder for my two daughters - an 8 month old and a 2.5 year old. The hours and days during the week would vary as I work shifts but as I work rostered hours they will be known well in advance. If there is anyone interested could they e-mail me on metcalfe.marymajella@gmail.com.
Thank you,
Mary Metcalfe

re : Part time Childminder needed for two children in Newport area           reply
10/06/2014 23:05 - Tipperary Childminders
Hi there, Iv been childminding kids for over 5 years and absolutley love it, i love to cook,bake, take kids for walks and to the park and play games with them. I live near newport just on the birdhill sidea. I would love to hear from you,please dont hesitate to message me with any questions you may have
kind regards
jacqueline

re : Part time Childminder needed for two children in Newport area           reply
04/04/2014 22:41 - Tipperary Childminders
Hi Mary
I´m new to this site so I am assuming this position is full?
If you are looking for childcare I am a childminder in Newport with daughters your own girls ages if you ever need a minder feel free to call me 0879113276, Joanna.

04/12/2013 11:36 - Tipperary Childminders
If your ever looking for a babysitter evenings or weekends please feel free to contact me or pass on my number to friends and family. I have over 20 years experience in childcare and have 2 grown children of my own. I have impressive references and I´m a non smoker with own transport. 087 2738111

discussion forum terms & conditions

;