Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part time Childminder required, Dublin 15

Interested           reply
31/05/2014 14:16 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Niamh Flynn,
I am 19years old and I live in the Briarwood/Huntstown area in Clonsilla. I am currently doing subbing work in the Central Remedial Clinic in Clontarf. I have done work experience in a Creche with children aged from 6months to 4 years old. I was a live in nanny for the months of June to July in 2012. This involved helping with a set of twins aged 4 months with very severe Colic and Reflux. I have my Garda vetting, First aid course completed and My FETEC level 5 in Special needs assisting. I hold references from the parents I worked for as a Live in Nanny and from Special Olympics (where i currently volunteer). I am a very Friendly, Creative thinker with great energy to all children of all ages. I am very interested in this position so if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me on this or by phone 0852078816.
Many Thanks and look forward to hearing from you,
Niamh Flynn.

Part time Childminder required, Dublin 15           reply
07/05/2014 11:45 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, we are looking for a part-time childminder to look after our 2 year old son in Dublin 15. The candidate must meet the following requirements:

Kind, caring and reliable
Fluent in English
Child care experience in Ireland
Garda vetted
Flexible
First Aid Knowledge
Own car
Non smoker

We are looking for someone long term, good references will be required and knowledge of the Spanish language would be an advantage.

Please PM me including your CV. Thanks, Ana

discussion forum terms & conditions

;