Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part time Childminder required for 3 children in Rathfarnham Area

re : Part time Childminder required for 3 children in Rathfarnham Area           reply
11/11/2014 09:57 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Dear Host Family,
My name is Miren, I´m a 25 years old girl born and lives in barcelona. In October I´m going to live in Dublin. My intention is to dublin to improve my English through study and work. Studying at the Academy Delfin and go to work as an Au Pair.
Until July i was working as a photographer (my profession) in a company online reservation restaurants (Restalo.es). Before that, while in college I worked as a waitress and cook at various restaurants, and before that and during that time worked as a baby sitter for different children, and also as a camp instructor.
I consider myself a very energetic girl with a very open, friendly and hardworking character. I can never be still. Love-me feel useful, I need to work, play sports, travel ... I consider myself a very responsible and hardworking person, I´m very demanding with myself and others, accustomed to try to do the best that I can. In relation to children, I love, I think I have much maternal instinct, I like to play with them, teach them things and they also teach me my. I have lots of patience to help them study at lunchtime and everything in general. I am passionate about playing with them, introduce them to the kitchen doing things that they can help, such as cakes, muffins, cookies etc ... I think that through the kitchen they can teach and educate.
Respect for chores, I have no problem in helping. I have lived alone for two years and had a very clean and tidy. Since childhood I have helped at home at all. And also, I´m always the cook. I love to cook, I think the family will choose me luck, eat like a restaurant dotos day, lol.
I give my word to give the best service I can, I like to do things the best I can and give the best of myself. I´m sure I´m a good option for Au Pair and parents can be reassured that their children will have the best you can give them an Au Pair.
I hope not to disappoint them.
Kind Regards,
Miren Soto Corral

Part time Childminder required for 3 children in Rathfarnham Area           reply
10/11/2014 16:16 - Dublin South Childminders
I am looking for a child minder to look after 3 children - 2 boys ages 12 and 6 and girl aged 9 in own home or in family home. Monday and Tuesday afternoons . It would involve a 2.30 pm pick up from school, bring home , give snack , start homework until I collect at 4.30pm /4.45pm .
From December 1st until April 30th .

Please contact me if you are interested for more information - 0872712390 .
Thank you , AD

re : Part time Childminder required for 3 children in Rathfarnham Area           reply
11/11/2014 10:06 - Dublin South Childminders
Dear Host Family,
My name is Miren, I´m a 25 years old girl born and lives in barcelona. In October I´m going to live in Dublin. My intention is to dublin to improve my English through study and work. Studying at the Academy Delfin and go to work as an Au Pair.
Until July i was working as a photographer (my profession) in a company online reservation restaurants (Restalo.es). Before that, while in college I worked as a waitress and cook at various restaurants, and before that and during that time worked as a baby sitter for different children, and also as a camp instructor.
I consider myself a very energetic girl with a very open, friendly and hardworking character. I can never be still. Love-me feel useful, I need to work, play sports, travel ... I consider myself a very responsible and hardworking person, I´m very demanding with myself and others, accustomed to try to do the best that I can. In relation to children, I love, I think I have much maternal instinct, I like to play with them, teach them things and they also teach me my. I have lots of patience to help them study at lunchtime and everything in general. I am passionate about playing with them, introduce them to the kitchen doing things that they can help, such as cakes, muffins, cookies etc ... I think that through the kitchen they can teach and educate.
Respect for chores, I have no problem in helping. I have lived alone for two years and had a very clean and tidy. Since childhood I have helped at home at all. And also, I´m always the cook. I love to cook, I think the family will choose me luck, eat like a restaurant dotos day, lol.
I give my word to give the best service I can, I like to do things the best I can and give the best of myself. I´m sure I´m a good option for Au Pair and parents can be reassured that their children will have the best you can give them an Au Pair.
I hope not to disappoint them.
Kind Regards,
Miren Soto Corral

discussion forum terms & conditions

;