Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part time Childminder required near Naas

re : Part time Childminder required near Naas           reply
12/12/2016 17:45 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Gillian, I am a qualified Montessori teacher with 20 years experience and mother of four. I would be interested in caring for your little boy in my home if you are interested. My youngest is in Montessori full time in January so my mornings are completely free. I´m living in Aylmer park in Naas. Look forward to hearing from you. creena( 0862644554)

08/12/2016 13:20 - Kildare Childminders
Hi. I´m interested. But I can look for your baby in my house, because Im pregnant :). I have experience, I was babysitter one year ago. I live in Sallins, beside train station.

Part time Childminder required near Naas           reply
05/12/2016 11:35 - Kildare Childminders
Childminder wanted 4 weekday mornings from 9.30am to 12.30pm for 1 year old boy. Ideally Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and ideally in the child´s home, but I do have some flexibility on times and location. The baby is easygoing and sleeps for at least 1 hour of this three hour period.

We´re based in Rathmore which is not too far from Naas or Blessington.

I look forward to hearing from you. My number is 0879677794 feel free to call or PM for more details.

Gillian

14/12/2016 21:32 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Gillian,
I´m currently with a family the last 6 years and unfortunately my days have now been shortened to 1 day which is a Wednesday.I´m extremely attached to the children who are now 10,8,and 6 yrs old,so I´ve decided to stay with them on the Wednesday ,which leaves me free for the days you require.I´m a trained Nursery Nurse (many moons ago ) and Mum to 2 adult children . I´ve looked
after numerous families over the years ,all providing references.I wouldn´t be available until mid Feb so i totally understand if this would cause difficulties.
Thank you for your time and i hope your successful in filling the position.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;