Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part-time Childminder sought for Sept ´13 Carrigrohane/Cloghroe Area

re : Part-time Childminder sought for Sept ´13 Carrigrohane/Cloghroe Area           reply
16/07/2013 11:05 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I would be very interested in this opportunity. I am living in the Cloghroe area and so would be ideally located. I have own mode of transport and experience in childminding.
I would be delighted to discuss further with you or organise a meeting. I can provide excellent references and I am available on 087-2879582
Kind Regards
Mary

Part-time Childminder sought for Sept ´13 Carrigrohane/Cloghroe Area           reply
21/01/2013 22:19 - Cork City Childminders

For September 2013:
Job sharing mum seeks carer for a little boy who will be 1.5yrs in Sept 2013. Flexible to accommodate minder in home or deliver to their home. Carer would be required Wed, Thurs & Fri of Week then Mon & Tues of following week. Day - approx 8am to 15:30. May suit retired individual with plenty of energy! Looking forward to hearing from anybody interested and very open to applicant´s proposals if the right person applies.

re : Part-time Childminder sought for Sept ´13 Carrigrohane/Cloghroe Area           reply
01/07/2013 17:39 - Cork City Childminders
Hi,
I am an experienced childminder with 15 years experience who can provide references.
My phone number is 0863462608.
Kind regards,
Catherine.

30/06/2013 13:05 - Cork City Childminders
Just saw your ad looking for a childminder.i don´t know if you have someone but I live in the commons road area. I have 7years experience and have 2children of my own aged 16 and 13. I currently am minding 2 pre-school children in my own home. References available.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;