Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part time child minder available

Part time child minder available           reply
07/04/2016 13:28 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Sarah,
I have over three years of experience working with children of all ages. I live near Harold´s cross Dublin 12 but can travel as I have my own car and a full clean driving license. I have great references and can be Garda vetted on request. I know childrens first aid and resuscitation. I am a fun, caring and reliable person. I am currently available all day Wednesday to Friday and will be available full time Monday to Friday from June. I have a very easy going 11month old baby girl who will be joining me a few days depending on my partners work hours. I am fluent in both English and Irish. If anyone has any questions please don´t hesitate to contact me. Hope to hear from you soon. Sarah

re : Part time child minder available           reply
13/05/2016 20:27 - Dublin South Childminders
hi sarah,
we´re looking for someone 3 days a week starting mid june/july to look after our 2 children; 4 yr old boy and 9 month old girl in our home in walkinstown. currently i work tues, thurs and fri but we can be flexible with days. we´d love to meet if you´re interested. thanks sinead

07/05/2016 13:22 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Sarah,
Are you still available?
I live in Ticknock, I have 3 children. 9,7, & 3. We need 5 days 3:00 -6:30-7:00.
with pick ups and drops to after school on some of the days.
would you be interested?
Regards,
Sian

29/04/2016 20:08 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello there,
I´m leaving my working and I´m looking for a nanny for my boss, the person need to have a list 1 or 2 years of experience and driving license as well. They hours are from 14:30 to 18:30 every day. I can give more details of the job.
she is a very nice person.
let me know if someone is interested my contact me on my e-mail address. thyci67@yahoo.com

discussion forum terms & conditions

;