Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part-time child-minder required for 18 month old in Donabate

Part-time child-minder required for 18 month old in Donabate           reply
21/08/2018 11:26 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for a minder to look after our daughter in their own home from mid-September.

We live in Donabate and would ideally like someone living nearby. Our daughter is a happy, lively and independent child, and would really enjoy being in a house with other children.

We need someone three days a week, ideally Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday although we are open to discussion regarding total hours and days.

Please private message to discuss more.

Thanks,
Amy

re : Part-time child-minder required for 18 month old in Donabate           reply
24/08/2018 20:40 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Amy
I am a stay at home mom of a 19 month old boy. I live in the gallery. It’s a spacious ground floor apartment, plenty of room for play! Before becoming a mother I worked as a Montessori teacher. I also worked in a crèche with all age groups including infants and toddlers. Iv previously worked as a childminder in the child’s own home too.
On a daily basis we go to the park, community Centre or coffee shop depending on the weather. I have been considering looking after a child at home .Your girl is the right age and the days suit too. If you could get back to me that would be great.
Regards
Marion

discussion forum terms & conditions

;