Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part time child minder urgently required in dun laoghaire (ideally Mondays and Thursday from 2pm to 6pm)

Part time child minder urgently required in dun laoghaire (ideally Mondays and Thursday from 2pm to 6pm)           reply
02/11/2015 22:21 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
We´re looking for someone to mind our 3 year old girl and 2 year old boy in their own home. They must really love kids and have a fun loving way about them. Qualifications are a bonus. No driving licence necessary. No smokers please. There may be more flexibility around the days worked. We need 2 to 3 afternoons a week for at least the next year or two. Please text me if you´re interested on 0878042137. Position is available from next week or whenever we find the right person. Thanks.

re : Part time child minder urgently required in dun laoghaire (ideally Mondays and Thursday from 2pm to 6pm)           reply
04/11/2015 23:01 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello, I am very interested in this job, because until last week, I was working in Glenageary, taking care of two children of the same age, so I believe it would be perfect, if you´re interested, we can arrange an interview.

re : Part time child minder urgently required in dun laoghaire (ideally Mondays and Thursday from 2pm to 6pm)           reply
11/11/2015 11:35 - Dublin South Childminders
hello I´m Catherine u may have received a test from me earlier. Not too good with social media. Would like chance to hear exactly what u want. I live in shankill. I know how important it is to get right person for your most precious ones. I may b that person regards Catherine

discussion forum terms & conditions

;