Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part time childminder (3 afternoons) required in Rathfarnham

re : Part time childminder (3 afternoons) required in Rathfarnham           reply
17/12/2014 21:32 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
I am a mum of two and currently take care of three children, this position is due to finish shortly. I wold be interested to talk to you about caring for your daughter. Please pm me if you wish to have a chat.
Regards

re : Part time childminder (3 afternoons) required in Rathfarnham           reply
12/01/2015 12:32 - Dublin South Childminders
NO LONGER AVAILABLE THANKS

Part time childminder (3 afternoons) required in Rathfarnham           reply
16/12/2014 10:37 - Dublin South Childminders
Experienced childminder required part time (3 afternoons per week) in the Rathfarnham area to collect and provide afterschool care to our 6 year old daughter in our own home. Ideally we would need someone to start early February 2015. References required.

11/01/2015 17:24 - Dublin South Childminders
Experienced childminder required part time (3 afternoons per week) in the Rathfarnham area to collect and provide afterschool care to our 6 year old daughter in our own home. Ideally we would need someone to start early February 2015. References required.
Dear sir/madam,
I am a 28 year old kind and caring female from Rathfarnham who is interested in this afternoon position. I am a qualified and experienced Montessori teacher with a BA in Montessori Education 3-12 years from St Nicholas Montessori College and many other childcare and educational qualifications. CV and references available on request.
e-blmgr86@gmail.com
Kind regards,
Brenda.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;