Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part time childminder 4-7pm x 3 afternoons a week required D6

re : Part time childminder 4-7pm x 3 afternoons a week required D6           reply
03/09/2015 14:39 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Pm sent
Look forward to hearing from you😊
Kim

re : Part time childminder 4-7pm x 3 afternoons a week required D6           reply
06/09/2015 12:37 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello!
I am a 22-year-old American girl who just moved to Dublin recently. I love children, and have plenty of experience childminding all ages. I am very interested in this opportunity, and I would love to hear more. Please email me at smitha8@duq.edu, or call me at (+353) 87 759-2776. I hope to hear from you soon!
Thank you!
Alyssa Smith

03/09/2015 14:46 - Dublin South Childminders
Pm sent
Look forward to hearing from you😊
Kim

Part time childminder 4-7pm x 3 afternoons a week required D6           reply
03/09/2015 10:01 - Dublin South Childminders
We are looking for someone three days a week (ideally Mon, Wed, Fri) to help us from 4-7pm for the next month or so as we´ve a little 14 week old baby boy who is adorable but can be a lot of work! He arrived 6 weeks early and has had some issues with reflux, dairy intolerance etc so we could really use the help so my husband and I could get some sleep, do the shopping, chores etc done in this time while he is being minded! We are based in Mount Saint Anne´s, Milltown, right on the Luas line.

07/09/2015 19:58 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
Just to let you know I have sent you a pm.
Regards

05/09/2015 13:10 - Dublin South Childminders
mature lady with lots of experience with babys,interested in position,have references,non smoker,clean driving licence,and guarda vetted.

04/09/2015 15:07 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi I´m looking to go into nanny as part time iv worked in childcare for the last 9 years iv 2 children my self and my leave 5 and I´m sitting my leave 6 at the moment my name is charmaine hear is my number 0858403565 hope to hear from you thanks.

re... : Part time childminder 4-7pm x 3 afternoons a week required D6           reply
05/09/2015 13:23 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Martina,
Thanks for coming back! Sounds great! Would you be able to email me through a bit more detail of your experience and any references you have? My email is caragh.m.odriscoll@gmail.com
Thanks,
Caragh

re... : Part time childminder 4-7pm x 3 afternoons a week required D6           reply
04/09/2015 05:00 - Dublin South Childminders
Thank you so much for coming back to me Kim really appreciate it. At the moment we really want someone to min him in our house but if that changes will definetly get back to you!
Thanks,
Caragh

discussion forum terms & conditions

;