Part time childminder Booterstown
| Part time childminder Booterstown           |
20/08/2017 12:26 - Dublin South Childminders
We are looking for a caring person to mind our daughter aged 7 in Booterstown south Dublin.
We are looking for a part-time childminder looking for an afternoon activity matching school calendar, from Monday to Friday, since 14:15 (some days 3:00) to 6- 6:30 pm.
We are looking for the following qualities in our childminder:
- Available from 28th of August
- Pick up from school
- Sets good example and provides a loving, caring home environment
- Ensure a good routine
- Prepare healthy children´s meals/snacks
- Assist in completing homework
- Play and engage with her: arts, crafts, baking, playground, playdates
- Manage the logistics of afterschool activities
- Absolutely no smoking
- Help with housekeeping
We would like to hear from people who have a genuine interest in caring for children. Irish references and fluent English are essential. First aid training and Garda vetting are plus.
If you think you would be suitable please get in touch, we would love to hear from you. Please forward your CV.