Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part time childminder Dublin 12

re... : Part time childminder Dublin 12           reply
29/08/2016 15:44 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi
thanks for getting back to me. i finished work between 1 and 2 depending on the day. Unfortunately i dont drive.
Stacey

29/08/2016 16:16 - Dublin South Childminders
Thank Stacey, unfortunately I don´t think that will work for me. What a shame as I´m sure you would have been perfect, especially based on your special needs experience. I really do need someone with a car and also someone that maybe a bit more flexible with hours. Thank you for your time and best of luck finding the right job.

re : Part time childminder Dublin 12           reply
29/08/2016 12:29 - Dublin South Childminders
hello.
my name is Stacey and I´m 28 years old. I´m currently working in a school as a Special Needs Assistant which is only part time so I´m looking for something else.
I have previous worked in a crèche in rathmines for over 2 years and I´m currently int he school a year.
I´m living in the walkinstown area.
is this position still available
Kind Regards
Stacey

Part time childminder Dublin 12           reply
25/08/2016 15:58 - Dublin South Childminders
I´m looking for a part time person to mind my 2 boys. One is 2 and the other is school age (8) and would need collecting from Rathmines at 2.30. Hours would vary slightly as I work on an ad hoc basis but mostly it would be from 2pm til 6.30/7 on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. I´d be looking for someone with a good knowledge of English in order to help my son with his homework and ideally with their own car as its a bit far if the weather is bad from school to home. If prefer for them to be minded in my own home but I would consider in your home once it is convenient and suitable. If interested, please pm me for a chat.

29/08/2016 15:42 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Stacey, thanks for your reply. What time would you be available to work from if you are at school in the mornings? Daniel would need to be collected from school at 2.30. And do you have your own car? Our walk to school is approx 45 mins which is a bit long in the winter. Thank you. Gennie

discussion forum terms & conditions

;