Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part-time childminder/helper required

re : Part-time childminder/helper required           reply
19/11/2014 12:35 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,I love in Portlaoise,have 3 kids myself,don´t drive,but if you love near by I can help manly in mornings,and when hubby not working

re... : Part-time childminder/helper required           reply
19/11/2014 12:41 - Laois Childminders
Thanks but i need someone who can drive.
Thank you

Part-time childminder/helper required           reply
18/11/2014 14:11 - Laois Childminders
Hi, i currently work three days a week, Mon, Tues and Weds, i work long days and sometimes i need a dig out with my two babies aged 3.5 and 2, they attend creche but sometimes if sick or if I/my husband have to work late I need someone to help out, say pick them up from creche and take care off them until either one of us are home. I also require a baybsitter/childminder for occasional babysitting e.g weekend nights (maybe once a month)/weddings. I also might need a hand with light housework, maybe ironing!!! I would love to hear from someone who is interested and has experience and is willing to mind my two children and give them the time and attention they need. Basically i am just looking for someone I can call on and is willing to dig out. I am new to Laois and my family live a good bit away hence why i just need a helping hand until i get settled. Thanks in advance

19/11/2014 21:36 - Laois Childminders
where do you live?

21/11/2014 19:32 - Laois Childminders
Is the job still available I am very intrested. I drive and have a full clean drivers license.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;