Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part time childminder in Athenry Needed

re : Part time childminder in Athenry Needed           reply
12/05/2016 19:07 - Galway County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
Just wondering are you still looking for a childminder?. I´m an experienced childminder.
I´m available to mind for the summer and I live in Kiltulla but I drive so I could pick up your kids no problem or mind them in your home if that were easier for you.

Part time childminder in Athenry Needed           reply
29/04/2016 10:14 - Galway County Childminders
Hello,

I have two kids (4 year old girl and 1.5 year old boy). I am looking for a part time childminder in Athenry. I don´t have the car all of the time so would need someone either come to my house, be in walking distance from Athenry town or be willing to collect them.
At this moment I am looking for someone to mind my son one day during the week and mind the both of them one day on the weekend. Would probably be 4-6 hour days.

26/06/2016 16:41 - Galway County Childminders
Hi I live just up the road from the main schools in athenry and would be happy to help.i have a 7 year old boy and 1year old girl aswell.i have peadiatric first aid and can be Garda vetted at my own expense if required.my home is very child friendly and I do plenty of activities to keep the kids busy here at home.let me know if you need any more information, Michelle :)

12/06/2016 09:43 - Galway County Childminders
Jod
Hi iv just seen your advert,I´m Childminding in my own home its 10 mins outside Athenry, I have my own transport, if you like more information or get in contact with me my numbers 0877542421 Jacki´s my name thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;