Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part-time childminder needed in Boroimhe, Rivervalley, Ridgewood area

re : Part-time childminder needed in Boroimhe, Rivervalley, Ridgewood area           reply
24/09/2015 23:00 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi! How are you?
My name is Ana, I´m 19 years old, Brazilian, and I have been living in Ireland since April. When I still was in Brazil, I minded children for two different families and worked for almost two years as a volunteer at an orphanage.
I also minded a nine months old baby and an eight years old girl full time for an Irish family in Stillorgan, but now I have to go back to school and finish my studies otherwise I´ll have problems with the immigration.
I study English at Ibat College, on the advanced class and I must be attending classes until October, so I´m willing to find a part time job. If you wish to take a look, my AuPair World profile is number 3013107, my Skype ID is teehb96 and you can email me at anaterezabarbosa@hotmail.com. Thank you for reading this, feel free to contact me if you wish to know me better.
Hoping to hear from you soon,
Ana.

Part-time childminder needed in Boroimhe, Rivervalley, Ridgewood area           reply
21/09/2015 19:56 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Flexible part-time childminder needed 1-2 days per week/ approx 6 days per month. To mind 3 children ages 6, 3 and 18 months, school and Montessori runs required.Maximum hours would be approx 7.00- 18.30.
Please pm or call/text 0876724412
Thanks Claire

discussion forum terms & conditions

;