Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part time childminder needed in Ratoath

re : Part time childminder needed in Ratoath           reply
25/08/2015 17:05 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi i´m living in Ballivor which is just outside Trim and I am offering babysitting services in the Meath area. I am just finished my contract in July 2015 of working 7am until 6pm with two year old twins and and a four year old due to the mother having another baby.I´m 20 years old (21 in December) and love to be around children. I´ve full a clean driving licence and my own car, Garda vetted, first aid course done along with a lot of experience with children from babysitting jobs at night to full time jobs. I´ve experience with children with Autism and other Special Needs and have a certificate for working with people with Special Needs. I also have had many cleaning jobs including in Intel. Non- smoker and I love animals!Plenty of references available including a current reference with occasional hours with a 6 month old baby. Private message me for more personal details and any inquires you may have, I´d love to hear from you. Thank you in advance.

re : Part time childminder needed in Ratoath           reply
14/08/2015 19:19 - Meath Childminders
Hi im just reading your add and i am interested for a childminder if you wish 0834617991

Part time childminder needed in Ratoath           reply
10/08/2015 19:21 - Meath Childminders
Hi,

Part time childminder required for my 9 month old boy from October. Must have experience and good english.

Please pm me if interested.

Jean

discussion forum terms & conditions

;