Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part time childminder required Carpenterstown/Clonsilla village/Castleknock area

Part time childminder required Carpenterstown/Clonsilla village/Castleknock area           reply
11/11/2015 12:23 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi

We are looking for a part time childminder for our laid back 1 year old boy. In our home or yours- Carpenterstown/Clonsilla Village/Castleknock area would be best. We currently need someone on Friday from 8.30-4.30 and Wednesday from 8.30-1pm term time only. This may increase to two and a half days after Christmas.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks!

re : Part time childminder required Carpenterstown/Clonsilla village/Castleknock area           reply
11/11/2015 16:53 - Dublin West Childminders
Hello! My name is Emma, I live in Hello!
My name is Emma, i m a spanish recently graduated in psychology.
I m looking forward to start my second experience as aupair (out this time) in Ireland to keep improving and giving the best from myself . I have relevant experience in the social field(10 months au pair experience in Co.Meath (references available), volunteer with children with mental disabilities,intern in a psychology office as support in school tasks and pet therapy with small children)and i consider myself reliable,caring, responsible and creative. I really love work with children. I took care of my nephew and some cousins since they ve born and as au pair i worked with a 4 years old girl and a 7 years old boy .Apart from that I organised some didactic playrooms for chidren with a range of age from 4 to 12 yo as a part of the psychology office.At the moment I live in Windmill terrace, Clonsilla. I am working for another family part time but I still have Mondays, Wednesdays and two fridays per month free so I was wondering if this would suit you.
I am available to start as soon as possible.I let you my email just in case you want review my CV (emma.gomezanton@hotmail.com) I would be very grateful if you decide to give me this opportunity.Thanks in advance,
Best regards
Emma Gomez Anton

re : Part time childminder required Carpenterstown/Clonsilla village/Castleknock area           reply
11/11/2015 13:28 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,
I mind children Mon-Thurs and am free Friday? I mind various children rangeing in ages from 9 months to 10 year olds!
I live near Blanchardstown village and would prefer to mind in my own home if suits?

discussion forum terms & conditions

;