Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part time childminder required Stillorgan/Sandyford

re : Part time childminder required Stillorgan/Sandyford           reply
13/09/2014 10:35 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
To whom it concerns,
My Name is Bronagh. I was Just wondering if you are still looking for a childminder as I am currently looking for work in the childcare sector. I have completed my FETAC Level five course in childcare. I also have babysat for two families on my road for four years now and have collected and dropped them to school. I have a lot of experience through work experience in two crèches as well as babysitting. I love working with children and would be very interested in this position.
I was wondering though if I need to be able to drive and where you and school are located.
Look forward to hearing from you
Yours Sincerely,
Bronagh

Part time childminder required Stillorgan/Sandyford           reply
05/09/2014 15:11 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello - I am looking for a part time childminder who would be interested in collecting kids from crèche, providing evening meal and getting kids ready for bed. 2-3 hours in the late afternoon/early evening. Occasional babysitting if needed.

We live in the Sandyford/Stillorgan area and have a little boy aged 3.5 and a little girl aged 1.5.

If anyone is interested in a role like this please PM me.

Thanks
Christina

re : Part time childminder required Stillorgan/Sandyford           reply
13/09/2014 11:21 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Cristina,
I am Olga, 26 spanish girl. I have a preschool teaching degree and pedagogy degree.
I am working in a Montessori as a teacher every day from 9 to 12.30 in Cabinteely. I am actually looking for a part time childminder job weekly (MON-FRI)
Are u still offering the job?
How much hours would you need the childminder?
Thank you and regards.
Olga.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;