Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part time childminder wanted for Sept 2016-July 2017 in Naas

Part time childminder wanted for Sept 2016-July 2017 in Naas           reply
26/04/2016 12:57 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Was looking for an experienced, genuine & caring childminder to mind 2 girls (Montessori and school going)in own home every Tuesday and Wednesday during the 2016/17 school term. Arrive at 8 to drop them at school for nine and pick up at 12 and 1.30 until 4.

The ideal person should be garda vetted, have relevant experience and excellent references. First Aid certification is an advantage.

Please contact me if interested, rate negotiable, thanks.

re... : Part time childminder wanted for Sept 2016-July 2017 in Naas           reply
07/05/2016 06:34 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Angela, Thanks for the reply. Please give me a ring at 0879046635 if you want to chat about this position.
Just want to add on this post also that my children will be attending First Steps Montessori and Scoil Bride next year so would also be considering a childminder who could to take them (in their home) if they´re doing that school run anyway....
Thanks, Ruth.

re : Part time childminder wanted for Sept 2016-July 2017 in Naas           reply
06/05/2016 11:45 - Kildare Childminders
Hi my name is Angela. I´m interested in the position you are advertising. I have extensive experience in childcare, having worked in a playschool in Naas for 7 years. I can provide a reference and I am Garda vetted. I have two children of my own, a girl 14 and a boy 12. I have my own car and a clean drivers licence. Do not hesitate to contact me on 086124032.
Regards Angela

discussion forum terms & conditions

;