Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part time mider required mondays and tuesdays 8-3:30pm young baby

Part time mider required mondays and tuesdays 8-3:30pm young baby           reply
31/05/2017 20:35 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I am looking for a child minder to mind my 6month year old starting Sept on mondays and tueadays 8_3:30 school term. Must be able to come to my house in goatstown or I can drop if between goatstown and knocklyon. I would rather no other children. Experience required. Thank you

re : Part time mider required mondays and tuesdays 8-3:30pm young baby           reply
05/06/2017 15:25 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi just wondering, is Dundrum to far for drop off.Over twenty years experience in childcare,Level 5 in first aid and in Health and saftey ,I have two children 12year old and a 3 year old.If you would like any more information please call on0857174117.Regards Polly

re : Part time mider required mondays and tuesdays 8-3:30pm young baby           reply
11/06/2017 21:29 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello my name is Amanda and i live in Stillorgan and ive 14 years experience and im available partime .Can i ask is it only 2 days a week and where are you living ?Thanks Amanda
amandaeivers26@gmail.com

12/06/2017 14:55 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi I´m a mum of 3 boys 22 19 &15 I have years of experience minding children of all ages I live in Ballycullen (near Knocklyn)I would love to have a chat with you about your child care needs. U can give me a call on 0857286352 tks Laura

12/06/2017 18:51 - Dublin South Childminders
Apologies for messaging again i see u live in Goatstown as before i ask where you live .Look forward to hearing from you Amanda

26/06/2017 10:50 - Dublin South Childminders
Hey there! Just wondering if you are still looking for a childminder? I´m living in goatstown so would be close by and have a lot of experience! I´d be happy to tell you a bit more about myself and my experience if you still are searching for a minder! Thanks. Fiona.

27/06/2017 15:48 - Dublin South Childminders
sorry is this job still available?live im Stillorgan ,quilfied and have 14 years experience.Thanks Amanda

10/07/2017 16:06 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there just wondering is tallaght too far to drop off.I would be able to pick up from your home if this was an issue.pleaese pm me for more information thank you..😊😊

21/07/2017 13:32 - Dublin South Childminders
hello my name is Amanda and I live 15 minits away from Goatstown and I was wondering if this job is still available?thanks Amanda

25/07/2017 07:19 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there
I´m a registered, insured, qualified, paediatric first aid trained and Garda vetted childminder. Based in Knocklyon
I can provide a home from home safe fun living environment
My number is 0862345272. I´ve looked after children during term time for more than a decade
Feel free to give my a call
Kellymarie

discussion forum terms & conditions

;